Mechanical Engineering interview questions and answers pdf
Mechanical engineering (ME) is a regulation of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. This is the branch of engineering that involves the production and usage of heat and mechanical power for the design, production, and operation of machines and tools
This engineering field requires an understanding of core concept including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, and structural analysis. Mechanical engineers use these core principles along with tools like computer-aided engineering and product lifecycle management to design and analyze manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, transport systems, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices and more.
Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions
1. A bearing is designated as 6205 , what is it’s bore diameter?
2. advantages and disadvamtges of using lpg in car?
3. All Rector or Exchanger have spherical/hemispherical end Why?
4. Compare Brayton and Otto cycle.
5. current rating of a 3 phase DG set is 20 Amps, but what will be the per phase current for single phase supply.
6. Define Overall Heat transfer coefficient.
7. do any one have an idea,of saipem engineering interviw?
8. Does Is 2062 Specifies Only Seamless Pipes Or Erw Pipe Is Also Covered Under Is 2062
9. During Steam Blowing Of Pipe Line, A Bluish Color Conical Pattern Is Observed At The End Of
How To Naturally Regrow Lost Hair
10. even though LPG is economical than petrol,why we are not promoting LPG usage?
11. explain bearing nomenclature with example.
12. Explain Why Nozzles are made convergent and Divergent?
13. Funtion of cluch
14. How a Diesel Engine Works in Generators?Explain with Labelled Diagram.
15. how can u increase the efficiency of power plant without changeing in effort?
16. How cooling Tower height selected E
17. how gravity filling machine is designed
18. How hydrulic power stearin @ lutch works plz explain?
19. How Hydrulic Power Stering & Clutch works plz explain ?
20. how much efficiency loss will took place in a steam turbine due to low vacuum
21. how to calculate the speed of conveyer in meter per minut
22. How to convert from HP to BHP or CC to Bhp please explain?
23. How to find rating of Chiller a.c. plant i.e. how to calculate the a.c. load of an area, feeded by Chiller ?
24. How to measure sound level of engine of tractor?
25. how turbo charger works?
26. If I want to set a power plant in desert of ‘Rajasthan’ and I have option of steam and gas power plant. Which plant I should set up?
27. if the blade height is increased,then how it increases the specific speed of centrifugal pump?
28. if u have to give support in 1 km long bridge,where u will give it & how many?
29. In a Waste heat recovery boiler feed control valve is after the economiser where as in auxilary boiler feed control valve is given before the economiser.why?
30. In auto mobile industry for any type of vehicle how can we differentiate 2 stroke and 4 stroke engine....
31. In hydroulic clutch mechanism can i adjust clutch play? if it is possible plz explain ?
32. increase in unit speed increases the discharge of impulse turbine how?
33. Name fuels used in nuclear power plant?
34. On what property u can distinguish material as brittle or ductile?
35. On what thermodynamic cycle nuclear power plant works?
36. Pipe. Whats The Concept Behind It?
37. Purpose of centrifugal pump casing wear ring and impeller wear ring what is back plate in centrifugal pumps and its purpose?
38. Suppose a steel bar of cross sectional area A is subjected to load P at one end and 2P at the other end ,what will be the induced
39. waht is vaily gap in welding?
40. what are engines that use carburetor and that use inductor ? difference between them
41. What are the conditions considered while evaluvating MARGIN OF SAFETY for newly designed mechanical components....? or
42. what are the types of welding machine?
43. What are your significant functional achievements in the present company? How did they contribute to the total process
44. What do you mean gy "Clausius inequality"?
45. What does a pump develops? Flow or Pressure. Give the Answer with Proper Logic.
46. what for orifice using in liquid flow line
47. what is bearing? how many types of bearing
48. What is difference between sand blasting and grit blasting ? What is its purpose and how is it done ?
49. what is drive speed & what is driven speed
50. What is Dry Bulb Temperature and Wet Bulb temperature?
To download the Mechanical Engineering interview questions and answers pdf Please click the following link.