JNTUH notification part time Phd without entrance exam 2010-2011
Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad is situated at Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 1972. It is a state University and also the members of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU). University is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC). It has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade. JNTUH has many colleges affiliated to it.
Courses offered by JNTUH
It offers undergraduate courses in various field of Engineering, technology, science and management. It also offers postgraduate courses of M.Tech, M.phil, Ph.D, and MS research programmes. It also offers various courses through distance education.
Notification for Part time/Full Time Ph.D in JNTUH
Applications are invited for admissions to the Full Time / External Ph.D. /M.Phil. /M.S. Research Programmes in major areas of Engineering, Science, Technology, English, Physical Education and Management at JNT University Hyderabad.
- Application form and other details, Areas of Research & Eligibility can be obtained by downloading the documents below.
- Download the application form and fill the application
- Send it with required certificates and
- Demand Draft for Full Time / External Research Programmes of Rs. 1,000/-(in case of SC/ST candidates Rs. 500/- for Full Time research programme) in favour of “The Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad”payable at Hyderabad dated not earlier than 21.03.2011 drawn on any Scheduled Bank recognised by RBI.
- Application along with the above said document should reach “The Director, Admissions JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085 on or before25th April, 2011 by 4.00 pm.