Indian resume format for freshers
The Indian resumes are almost similar to the other countries resumes. The Indian resume format is fundamentally the same as the other resumes of other countries. The candidates who are applying for a job in India, it is necessary to follow the Indian culture in order to help you handle in the country and the workplace. The Indian culture resume will help you to make an impression on your employer.
The first page of the Indian fresher resume consist of the following things
- The first page of the Indian fresher resume must include the information’s like Personal Details, Current Contact Details and the skills sets. The personal details included the basic things like Full Name, Date of Birth and Passport Number. This is mandatory for the Candidates to mention their Full Contact Address, Contact Phone Numbers, Mail ID & Alternate Mail ID in the current contact address. In the case of fresher’s the interviewer will give more importance for the technologies, so they need to mention everything in the resume.
- Try to write the resume in simple language. Avoid the complex type of words from the resume.
- Mention the points straight and avoid to include the irrelevant things. In the resume can include the family back ground details.
- While making the resume candidates need to give a high importance for the educational details. Have to mention about highest qualification, name of the college and the university and the aggregate percentage.
- Another important matter is the mail ID. If the mail id is wrong then no one can save you. And always try to give an alternate mail ID.
- Before you sending the resume to any position, try to include a short covering letter. In this covering letter you can include the current location, contact details and for which skill you are applying. There is no need of covering letter.