Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM)
Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM)has started an admission process for it 2 year regular Master in Business Administration (MBA) program. This management program offered by IISWBM is affiliated by Kolkata, University.
This institute is one of the best management institutions in Eastern India. IISWBM was established in 1953. This institute is best known for its quality education. And it also has a beautiful campus location in Kolkata. IISWBM also provides a good hostel facility for outstation students.
Candidates who have successfully cleared CAT test are shortlisted for the further processes to get admitted in Master in Business Administration course. The shortlisted candidates are then called for personal interview and group discussion. The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the performance in this complete admission process.
IISWBM 2011 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree with Honours in Arts / Science / Commerce / Business Administration from any University recognized by the University of Calcutta.
- Candidates with Bachelor's Degree (10+2+4 system) in Engineering / Technology / Medical Science / Law/ Professional Courses /or its equivalent from any University recognized by the University of Calcutta are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing in final year of such examinations within June 2011 are also eligible to apply.
IISWBM 2011 Application Procedure
- Candidates seeking admission in to IISWBM need to apply to CAT and also apply separately to IISWBM.
- Candidates can obtain Brochure and Application Forms from the following address on cash payment of Rs.1200/- or against Bank Draft of Rs. 1300/- payable on any bank at Kolkata in favour of IISWBM.
Reception Counter of IISWBM,
Management House, College Square (West),
Kolkata - 700073
IISWBM 2011 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes 3 stages they are;
- Screening test
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interviews
IISWBM uses the Common Aptitude Test score of the candidate as its screening.
Candidates have to also fill the application form of the Institute along with appearing for CAT.
Selection of candidates is based on the CAT score. The shortlisted candidates are then called for a GD and those who clear the GD have to appear for a personal interview.
IISWBM 2011 Calendar of Events
Last Date for the submission of the application form on December 9, 2011
Last date for receipt of application form : December End, 2011
IISWBM Contact Details
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
Management House, College Square West,
Kolkata 700 073
Phone : (033) 22413648 / 3756 / 5792 / 8694
Fax : (033) 2241 3975
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.iiswbm.edu/