History BA Programme 1st Year Question Paper of Delhi University
The University of Delhi offers a colossal 447 different courses in fields like Commerce, Sciences, Arts, International Languages, Engineering, Medical, Law, Economics and Computers etc at the undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil, Ph.D., diploma and certificate levels.
At present, there are 13 faculties, 76 departments and 8 centres of learning operating in the University. The colleges affiliated with DU are spread all over the city divided under the north, south, east, west and central regions.
DU BA History Syllabus
1. Colonial India: An Overview
2. Trends in macroeconomic aggregates: Population, labour force and occupational structure; National Income; Foreign trade and balance of payments; Saving and investment; Money supply and prices.
3. Railways and Economic Change
4. Agriculture, land, labour, capital, technology, commercialization, famines and environment.
5. Traditional and Modern Industry: The deindustrialization hypothesis, rise of the modern industrial sector during the pre-war and the interwar period, industrial labour, growth of entrepreneurship.
6. The Role of Government
7. The Indian Economy at Independence
DU Exam date
Start of sale of Prospectus containing Registration & Admission Form June-16, 2010
Last Date for Admission July-20, 2010
Last Date for registration for M.A. Political Science Course June-30, 2010
Date of Entrance Test for M.A. Political Science Course July-07, 2010 at 10 A.M.
Last Date for Registration for M.A. Hindi Course June-04, 2010
Date and Time of Entrance Test for M.A. Hindi Course June-12, 2010 at 10 A.M.
Last Date for Registration for M.A. History Course June-04, 2010
Date and Time of Entrance Test for M.A. History Course June-06, 2010 at 10 A.M.
Last Date for Registration for M.A. Sanskrit Course June-30, 2010
Date and Time of Entrance Test for M.A. Sanskrit Course July-05, 2010 at 10 A.M.
Last Date for Registration for M.Com. Course June-21, 2010
Date and Time of Entrance Test for M.Com. Course June-27, 2010 at 10 A.M.
BA ADMISSIONS DATE
B.A. (Programme) To B.Com. Friday, 31st December 2010