General Insurance Corporation Officers Examination
G.I.C. Officers Examination
General Insurance Corporation of India conducts an examination for recruiting personnel to the post of assistant administrative officers in various companies such as in the General Insurance Corporation of India, i.e., (i) National Insurance Company Ltd., Calcutta; (ii) The New India Assurance Company Ltd., Mumbai; (iii) The Oriental Fire and General Insurance Company Ltd., New Delhi; and (iv) United India Insurance Company Ltd., Chennai, is held every year generally in the month of February. This exam is usually held in the month of February.
GIC AAO 2011 Eligibility Criteria
- Age should be 21-30 years on 1st October of the year of the examination.
- Age relaxation is available for SC/ST/OBC, ex-servicemen and confirmed employees of G.I.C.
- Applicant should hold Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Arts/ Science/ Agriculture/ Commerce / Engineering / Law from a recognized university
GIC AAO 2011 Application Procedure
- Exam notification will be published in the Employment news in the month of March.
- Application should be submitted before first week of April.
GIC AAO 2011 Important Dates
- Notification of exam will be published in the month of March every year
- Exam will be conducted in the month of August.