CG PMT Application Form Availability
CG PMT (Chandigarh Pre Medical Test) is conducted by Punjab University for admission to MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) /BPharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)courses at its constituent Colleges/Department located in Chandigarh.
1. Only those candidates will be eligible to sit for the entrance exam who:
- Is a citizen of India
- Is a domicile of Chattisgarh
2. A person will be considered domicile of Chattisgarh if he follows the domicile policies of Chattisgarh which are made public by the Chattisgarh government.
3. General category students who have done Physics, Chemistry and Biology in higher secondary and who have got minimum 50% marks in them combined will be eligible for the entrance examination. Reserved category students who done Physics, Chemistry and Biology in higher secondary and have got minimum of 40% marks in them combined will be eligible for the entrance examination.
4. Any candidate will not be given entry to the medical university who has not completed 17 years of age before 31st December or before it, in the year in which the exam is held.
Availability of Application Form
Applicants can obtain the application form and prospectus from Punjab University on cash payment of Rs. 120 or by post from the Manager, Publication Bureau, Punjab University, Chandigarh (or as notified) through demand draft of Rs. 150 in favour of the Registrar, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
Sample questions in each paper are given in the prospectus.
1. Duly Completed application form with exam fee of Rs.500 should reach the Asst Registrar (CET cell) of the University under Registered A/D cover by the notified date.
2. Admission Candidates are also required to apply directly to the respective institution in which they want to seek admission after obtaining application forms and prospectus, as and when notified.
3. Selection Merit in PMT conducted at Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Delhi and Kurukshetra.
The entrance test is based on objective and descriptive type questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology including 60 objectives and 10 descriptive questions in each paper. The University publishes merit lists of the candidates on the basis of attainment of 15% aggregate marks (10% for SC/ST) in the test.
Enquiries Controller of Examinations
Chandigarh 160 014 (Phone 541825)
Related Tags: CG PMT Application Form, CG PMT Application Form 2011, Chandigarh Pre Medical Test, Pre Medical Test Application Form, Punjab University PMT Application Form.