Bharathi Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam (BVPEEE)
Bharathi Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune conducting an All India Entrance Exam called Combined Entrance test for admission for B.Tech/B.E. The merit seats in this university will depends on the rank list. This is one of the top universities of the country and this is a Deemed University. The admission is not only to different engineering courses but also to architecture course.
Streams offered in B.Tech
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Engineering
BVPEEE 2012 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as subjects and must have attained a minimum of 50% marks as aggregate in PCM.
The rebate is offered among backward class students (SC/ST ) that their aggregate can be 45%, but they have to fulfill all the other conditions.
The candidates who are currently in 10+2 can will be giving their exams are also eligible to apply lest they should fulfill the conditions given above.
BVPEEE 2012 Application Procedure
Candidates who have appeared for or will appear at the respective final qualifying examinations and are expecting the results thereof are also eligible to appear for these Entrance Tests. Along with a Demand Draft drawn in the name of, “Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, of Rs.2100/- (rupees two thousand one hundred only) Rs.600/- (By Post 800/-) Form Fee and Rs.500/- as Entrance Test Fee. The D.D. must be Payable at Pune. This form must be sent through Registered Post / Courier at the following addresses and at respective colleges.
1) Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, C.E.T. Department 2nd Floor, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg. Pune – 411030.
2) Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Dental College & Hospital, Sector 7, C.B.D., Belpada, Navi Mumbai – 400614.
3) Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Institute of Management and Research, A-4, Rohtak Road, Opp. Ordance Depot, Paschim Vihar Extention, New Delhi-110063 (Tel. 011-25285808, 25284396, 25278446)
1. BVP CET Engineering 2012 form must be manually filled.
2. You must paste the passport size photograph and make eligible signature in the space provided. ( Do not pin the photograph )
3. The address for communication must be clear and complete.
4. If you have e-mail and mobile, mention it so that we can communicate you the examination number also through e-mail and mobile.
5. You must also sign on the back side of the form to ensure that you have read, understood and voluntarily given the declaration.
6. All the BVP 2012 forms received will be processed and after verification the Admit Card will be processed.
7. The BVP CET 2012 Admit Card will be sent by post to the candidate.
8. If you fail to receive the Admit Card by Third week of January, 2012 contact the University Office on the numbers given in calendar of events.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University 2012 Issue of Admission Cards
1. Admission Cards for CET (Engineering) – 2012 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
2. The Candidate must not mutilate the Admission Card issued to him / her or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
3. In case the A mission Card is not received by a candidate by Last week of May 2012 he / she should contact the concerned Designated Centers at Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi (addresses given on section 12 or the concerned examination centers at Vadodara, Hyderabad & Indore address given on section 12 on one day prior to the scheduled date of Entrance Test, CET (Engineering) – 2012, for collecting a duplicate admission card. In such a situation, the candidate should bring two copies of his / her authenticated photograph along with him / her and a proof of submission / mailing of application form.
In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued.
BVPEEE 2012 Important Dates
A. Last date for submission of application from to Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune on or before Third week of May, 2012
B. Date and time of BVP CET Examination Last week of May, 2012
C. Date of declaration of result Last week of June, 2012
D. Dates of counseling
- Regular Category First week of July, 2012 to Third week of July, 2012
- Management Category Second week of July, 2012
E. Classes will commence from Third week of July, 2012
BVPEEE 2012 Examination Pattern
BVP entrance exam 2012 will have 200 objective questions from Mathematics and Physics with each subject having 100 questions. Candidates get one mark for every right response and there is no negative marking in BVP EEE. The questions are asked from class 11th and 12th Syllabus.
|Mathematics||1 to 100||100|
|Physics||101 to 200||100|
BVPEEE 2012 Exam Centers
BVPEEE 2012 Coaching Centers
Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd
BVPEEE 2012 Contact Details
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharath Vidyapeeth Bhavan
C.E.T Department, 2nd floor
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg
Pune-4 11 030