Bank clerk interview questions and answers
In India there are different Government Banks such as State Bank, Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, Oriental Bank of Commerce, etc and various private Bank ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, YES Bank, etc are obtainable. They are conducting their Exam unconnectedly for the post of Clerk. Here, Latest provides question papers of Bank Clerk of various Banks and other resources regarding Bank Clerk Entrance Exam.
1)What do you know about our Bank?
2) What is the difference between debit card and credit card?
3) What is the difference between draft and cheque?
4) Tell me about yourself?
5) Why do you want to join our bank?
6) Tell me something about RBI?
7) Advantages of nationalization of bank.
8) Address of SBI Corporate office.
9) What do you understand by core banking?
10) What do you mean by CRR, SLR, and Repo rate?
11) What do you understand by inflation?
12) Meaning of terms liquidity, excise duty, currency etc.
What made you choose to apply to Bank clerk?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Bank clerk?
• What are key tasks for Bank clerk?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Bank clerk?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Bank clerk?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Bank clerk?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Bank clerk?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Bank clerk?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
How to create interview questions for Bank clerk by yourself? You can follow some steps as follows:
• Identify key tasks of Bank clerk.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, KRAs, KPIs.
• Use 5W1H methods to create interview questions for Bank clerk.
1. Tell us what do should know about you?
As this is the opening question of every interview, be careful while you answer it. Do not run into an answer for the sake of saying it.
2. Your knowledge on our organization.
You should be able to discuss their products and services, goal, reputation, vision of the company, management style, people, history and philosophy.
3. Why do you think you qualify to work for us?
Do not start your answer as “because your company is doing this, I like working”. Give them an answer that proves that your home work is right.
4. How do we call you an exception when compared to our other employees?
Here you have every right to blow your own trumpet and say you are good at the things you would want to mention.
5. What do you think is most attractive about this job position and what seems least attractive?
List three or four attractive factors of the job and mention a single or minor or unattractive thing about the job.
6. Why do you think you are important to the organization and Why should we hire you?
Create a good answer with your abilities to perform in the organization as that of being an exception to the company.
7. What do you seek for in a job?
Coin those opportunities that you will gain when you are offered a job. Talk about your desire to perform and work in a team.
8. Give us a definition of your role.
You need to be thorough of the role you are being interviewed for. If you have a doubt there is nothing wrong in getting a clear idea of your exact role.
9. How long do you think you can bring in a meaningful contribution to our firm?
For this question, analyze the exact role for which you are being interviewed. Analyze the pros and cons of the role and make conclusions.
10. How long you would stay with us?
Admit that you want challenging career and you would stay with them indefinitely until you get challenging projects. But also mention to them you will give a lot of time to hop for jobs.
Why did you choose banking as your profession?
Do you have any previous experience?
Why you left your previous job?
Why do you want to work for us?
How long will you stay with us?
Where you see yourself in another five years?
Finance related banking interview questions
If you could buy one stock today, what would it be and why?
Can you explain the effect of rising interest rates on the United States economy?
What are the main issues ABC Company has to face before entering a given industry (Porter framework)?
Explain the techniques you use to value firms?
What do you mean by cost of capital?
When do you use a WACC versus a cost of equity?
Do you think you have leadership quality? Can you explain when did you show leadership?
Have you think you can perform well in a group?
What is your most noted accomplishment?
What are your positive traits or strengths?
What are your negative traits or weaknesses?
What you can do for the company others people can't?
Explain an example when you had a personal conflict and how you resolved it?
Tell a time when you had an ethical dilemma and how you resolved it.
What type of person do you find difficult to get along with?
To download the Bank clerk interview questions and answers please click the below links.
Related Tags:Bank clerk interview questions and answers, Bank clerk interview questions, Bank clerk.