UP Police Recruitment 2011
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 41, 440 Constable Vacancies. Total 41440 vacancies are available for the post of Constables. Out of this, 39425 posts are for UP Police and rest 2025 posts are for Armed Constabulary [PAC]. Who are the eligible and qualified candidates send their application in prescribed format from 20/07/2011 to 19/08/2011, till 5.00 pm. The details regarding age limit, application fee, no of vacancies, selection procedure, how to apply and other details about UP Police Recruitment 2011 is mentioned below.
UP Police vacancy Details:
Job Title: Constable
Total No of Vacancy: 41, 440 posts
Name of the posts:
1. UP Police: 39425 posts
2. Armed Constabulary (PAC): 2015 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age is 18 to 22 years as on 01/07/2011, relaxation as per rules. Candidates should born between 02/01/1989 and 02/07/1993.
Education Qualification: should have passed at least 12th standard or its equivalent from any government recognized board / university.
Selection Procedure: The mode of selection is Written Test, Physical Test and Interview basis.
Application Form: Application form for the post of Constables in UP Police can be obtained from the Head/General Post Offices in all the 168 districts of Uttar Pradesh against a Payment of Rs 50/-.It is worth mentioning here that Application form must be deposited only in that Post Office from where it was purchased.
Procedure for Applying: Application form (OMR) complete in all respects and required documents (e.g.: Qualifying Exam Mark sheet, Relevant Category Certificate, Proof of Age) must be deposited in the post Office before 19th August 2011.After due date no application will be entertained.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates send their complete application forms in all respects in the same post offices where the applications were purchased between 20/07/2011 to 19/08/2011, till 5.00 pm.
Last Date: 19/08/2011, till 5.00 pm.
For more information about age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, no of vacancies, how to apply and other details about UP Police Recruitment 2011 click on the link below.
To download UP Police Recruitment Details Information Click on the below
- UP Police Recruitment 2011 Information
- Uttar Pradesh Police Publishes the ASI(M) Promotions 2008 Results
- Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) Examination Key 2010
- Uttar Pradesh Police 2008 Results
- UP Police SI Direct Recruitment Exam Syllabus
- Const PAC,HC,PAC,Course Reserve Police for the Departmental Examination for Promotion to the Post of Course
- Const,AP to HC,AP Reserve to the Departmental Examination for Promotion to the Post of Course
- Const,CP,HCCP Neither Police from the Main Police Departmental Examination for Promotion to the Post of Course
- Constable Course Reserve Direct Recruitment Course
- Inspector Course of Direct Recruitment
- Ranker SI Departmental Promotions to the Rank of Inspector or Rankr Written Examination for the Course
- SI and Sub-Inspector of the Inspector's Written Examination for Promotion Post of Course