SCHOLARSHIPS IN HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSIONER, HARYANA
HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSIONER, HARYANA Chandigarh (Haryana), offers Scholarships to students who have passed various examinations in March/April for award of scholarships at the Post-Matric stage under the following Scholarship Schemes:
1. National Merit Scholarships (Income limit Rs. 25, 000/-p.a.) on the basis of merit in
Matric /10 +2 /T.D.C. final examination B.A.III /B.S.c.lll /B.Com.lli/B.Ed.
2. Haryana Slate Silver Jubile e Merit Scholarship (No Income limit) on the basis ofMatric/10+2/T.D.CB.A-lll/B.Sc.lll/B.Com. Ill/B.Ed.
3. Merit Scholarship for children of working school teachers of Haryana on the basis of Matric and 10 + 2 examination.
4. Haryana State Merit Scholarships on the basis of Matric /10 +2/T.D.C.-Ill and M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. Examination .
5 One time scholarship to girl students taking up Medical/Non-Medical group at degree level (No Income Limit) on the basis of 10 + 2.
6- Govt. of India Post Matric Scholarship to students belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (students who are studying (a) out of Haryana including Chandigarh (b) in Professional institutions which are not under the direct control of this department, should, however apply through their respective heads of institutions to the Director, Welfare of Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes Department, Haryana, Chandigarh-17)
7. Scheme of Post-Matric Scholarship to lower income group students on the basis of Matric/10+2/T.D.C. Final Examination/B.A.Hl/ B.Sc.lll/B.Com.lll/ M.A.II/ M.Com.ll/M.Sc.ll .
8. State (Education) Welfare Scheme-Award of Stipend and reimbursement of Tuition fee & Exam, fee to Backward classes/Denotified (Vimukat )atis) & tapriwas students on the basis of 10 + 2/ B.A.IIl/ B.Sc. Ill/ B.Com/MI.
Last date for receipt of application forms through Heads of Institutions, where joined in Higher Class/Course (fresh as well as renewal of scholarships) under the schemes mentioned above is September. Last date for submission of application forms/claims to the Directorate is October (for exact date, you may refer to the official notification published by the competent authority).