Reference books to Crack K. C. E. T. Entrance Exam
KCET Karnataka Common Entrance Test is way for students to get admitted in courses like Medical, Dental, Engineering in Professional College Which are present only in Karnataka. To Ace KCET do not worry about which books to be referred for Karnataka Common Entrance Exam. The following are few books name which help to step towards success.
Here are few good books to Crack KCET:
1. Kcet Dental Postgraduate Entrance Examinations (Comprehensive Review) by Rustagi.
2. Chapter Wise Solutions of K. C. E. T. Medical by Panel of Experts.
3. Chapter Wise Solutions of K. C. E. T. Engineering Entrance Exam by Panel of Experts.
4. Chapter Wise Solutions of K. C. E. T. Medical Entrance Examination by Panel of Experts.
5. Karnataka (CET) Prev Solved Papers by Rph Editorial Board.
6. Mtg Karnataka CET Explorer Engineering (Solved Papers 1994-2006) by Dr. Sandeep Ahlawat
7. Cet Physics for Karnataka by Gurukul Academy College.
8. Cet Biology for Karnataka by Gurukul Academy College.
9. Cet Chemistry for Karnataka by Gurukul Academy College.
10. Mathematics: Karnataka Cet And ComedK by Mahadevaiah.
11. Arihant Physical Chemistry by R.K Gupta R.K.Amit.
12. Arihant Problems in Chemistry by Ranjeet Singh.
Description about few books:
1.’Kcet Dental Postgraduate Entrance Examinations (Comprehensive Review)’ by Rustagi: A useful book for the students who want to get into the dental field. This completely covers all the details in dental department. Students who go refer this book for KCET they can secure high Percentile in Exam.
2.’Chapter Wise Solutions of K. C. E. T. Engineering Entrance Exam’ by Panel of Experts: This is one of the famous book available in market for the who want their career in Engineering Field.This has the good quality of layout information and chapter wise solutions which is easy to understand clearly.
3. ‘Mtg Karnataka CET Explorer Engineering (Solved Papers 1994-2006)’ by Dr. Sandeep Ahlawat: A book which guides you about previous year papers by this you know an idea what are the common topics covered past years and make you enough confident.