IOCL Scholarship 2010
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is the India's biggest commercial enterprise. It is the top Indian company in Fortune 'Global 500'. It has been listed under the Corporate Social Responsibility Programme, which has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students all over the country under the "IndianOil Educational Scholarships Scheme".
The scholarship scheme is for the students of first year of 10+ / ITI, Engineering, MBBS and MBA. The scheme caters special motivation to girls, physically challenged and students from Jammu & Kashmir and Northeast States.
IOCL has selected 1898 students from different categories to award scholarship for the academic year 2010-11 that is application received for the advertisement published on 1st Sep 2010
There are total 450 scholarships, out of which:
- 250 scholarships for 10+/ ITI students will be on zonal basis at Rs. 1000/- per month for two years.
- Engineering (100) will be granted scholarships at Rs. 2000/- per month for four years.
- MBBS (40) students will be granted scholarships at Rs. 2000/- per month for four years.
- MBA (60) students shall be given a scholarship amount of Rs.2000/- per month for a duration of 2 years.
- As part of the scheme, special boost is being given to girl students, physically challenged students, and students from J&K as Well as the North East States.
Eligibility for IOCL scholarship
Students studying or pursuing for full time courses in above mentioned streams and studying in Schools or Colleges/ or Institutions or Universities recognized by MCI/AICTE/State Education Boards/ State Govt. / ICSC/CBSE/Central Govt. /Association of Indian universities and minimum age should be 15 years and maximum 30 years are eligible to apply for scholarship provided by IOCL.
How to apply?
Candidates studying in the academic year 2010-2011 can apply through Online Application Form. Details can be obtainedat the following link IndianOil Academic Scholarships or for direct access, the links are given below.
Download the IOCL Schloarship 2011 results from the attachment below