Hindi Exam Results 2010
Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha (DBHPS) brings out the Hindi language to the people. Its objective is to spread the language in the south India.Mahatma Gandhi founded the DBHPS at Madras much before the independence with the aim to unite the northern and southern states of the country. Mahatma Gandhi was the life time President of this DBHPS.Hindi is a language, spoken by the largest section of the people of India.
Result of Hindi Exam 2010
Exam of DBHPS is conducted as Prathamic, Madhayma, Rastrabhasha, and Praveshika generally in the month of Feb. Result of the exams can be obtained from the official website of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha (DBHPS).
The 2010 Hindi Exam results had been removed from the official website. DBHPS has declared the 2011 Exam results. To check on the results please click on the link given below
Admission in DBHPS
DBHPS provides the admission in following undergraduate, postgraduate and PG Diploma courses:
- PG Diploma in Translation
- PG Diploma in Journalism
Eligibility Requirements for the Admission
- 10+2+3 pattern B.A./B.Sc./B.Com - with Second Language Hindi or any Degree with Rashtrabhasha Praveen Examination or equivalent examination recognized by Sabha for admission in M.A.
- M.A. Hindi with 55% marks for admission in M.Phil.
- M.Phil. Hindi with 55 % marks for admission in Ph.D.
- 10+2+3 pattern B.A/B.Sc./B.Com with Translation Language Hindi or a Degree with Rashtrabhasha Praveen Examination or equivalent examination recognized by Sabha for admission in PG Diploma in Translation.
- 10+2+3 pattern) B.A/B.Sc./B.Com with Journalism Language Hindi or a Degree with Rashtrabhasha Praveen Examination or equivalent examination recognized by Sabha for admission in PG Diploma in Journalism.
- M.A. Hindi, B.Ed. with 50% marks for admission in M.Ed.
- 10+2+3 pattern B.A.with second Language Hindi or B.A. Degree with 50% marks in aggregate and 45% in Rashtrabhasha Praveen Examination for admission in B.Ed.