Employment Vacancy at RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Mumbai
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the citizen of India for recruitment to the vacancy at RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Mumbai on Western/ Central/ South Central Railway.
- The applications should be sent by Ordinary Post only.
- Candidates can register for Online also.
- RRB may also hold online examination for these posts. Earlier advertisement is available for various posts advertised and for detailed information like age, pay scale, qualification, reservation and fee payable etc and all other general and relevant information. Further details about new addition in the vacancy is also available at the RRB Mumbai website.
The additional vacancy is as follows:
1. Section Engineer (Works, P. Way, Drawing, Signal, Telecom, Workshop, Electrical, Mechanical)
Post : 160 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 6500-10500,
Age : 20-35,
Qualification : Degree in Engineering in relevant branch.
2. Junior Engineer-II (Work, P.Way, Drawing, Bridge, Signal, Telecom, Workshop, C & W, Dsl & Mech., Electrical, IT)
Posts : 281 posts,
Pay Scale : Rs. 5000-8000,
Age : 18-33,
Qualification : Diploma in Engineering in relevant branch. For IT PGDCA/ B.Sc. (CS)/ BCA/ DOEACC 'A' level course of 3 years duration.
3. Assistant Station Master
Posts : 91 posts,
Pay Scale : Rs. 4500-7000,
Age : 18-33,
Qualification : Degree or equivalent.
4. App. Dsl / Electrical Assistant/ Assistant. Loco Pilot
Posts : 118 posts,
Pay Scale : Rs. 3050-4590,
Age : 18-30 years,
Qualification : Matriculation passed in 10+2 plus ITI Apprenticeship passed.
For any other information please Click Here
Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
Railway Divisional Office,
Mumbai – 400008
Related Tags : Railway Recruitment Board, RRB, RRB Mumbai, Vacancies at RRB, Eligibility for the posts, Railway Divisional Officer.