EAMCET preparation tips
EAMCET is stands for the Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test is conduct by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). This examination is the entry for entry into a variety of professional courses offered in Government/Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
After applying for EAMCET you need to prepare a study time table and you must have to know about some preparation tips. Here am trying to give some useful tips to crack EAMCET successfully. If you follow this guideline definitely you will crack the EAMCET with a very good score.
Some Tips for Cracking EAMCET Successfully
1. Memorizing land mark problems being strong in mental calculations try to do first and second level of the calculations without pen and paper
2. Speed is the familiarity, more knowledge with concepts and formulae leads to more speed.
3. Read each question cautiously, sometimes you can identify the range of the answer to that question and only one alternative will be in that range so you can answer the question without solving the problem.
4. While preparing for EAMCET Mathematics students should practice substitution methods and confirmation methods and also tips and tricks given in all EAMCET materials
5. EAMCET exam students should maintain a calm and cool mid state as the exam demands confidence, speed, and accuracy.
6. Do not spend more time on any question. if you do so you will lose the time for another problem which may be easy for you.
7. Identification of the problem to be attempt or not to be attempt plays a major role in your achievement, so while prepare for EAMCET you should concentrate more on this factor.
8. Do not pay attention to your friends and other classmates, the topics which are easy or hard need not be the same for two students. Do not change your training methods at this stage.
9. Don’t try to touch new topics as they will take time, you will also lose your confidence on the topics that you had ready already.
10. Don’t try to attempt 100% unless you are 100% confident.
11. Never answer the questions without any care. Pre-planning is very important for the exam.
12.There are mainly 3 difficulty levels, simple, tough and average. First try to finish all the simple question papers to boost your confidence
13.Don’t forget to prepare EAMCET previous year papers before the examination.
14.As you prepare for the board examination, you should also get ready and solve the last year question papers for EAMCET.
15.You need to cover your entire syllabus but don’t try to touch any new topics if the exams are closely.
16.Most of the questions in EAMCET are not tricky but they are just IPE Level. They need simple basic concepts in each topic.
17.It is very important to understand what you have to attempt and what you have to om
18.Try to ensure that in the initial 2 hours of the paper the focus should be clearly on easy and average questions.
Things that need to be followed just 2 or 3 days before the EAMCET exam:
In the last 2 or 3 days stop going to educational institutions and also avoid taking Grand Tests, as if you get a less score in the final 2 or 3 days it may reduce your confidence level. Sit at your house and stick on to the basics. Go through all the fundamental concepts and formulae of Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry allotting a single day per subject. Have proper sleep and take care your health. In the final days by reading overnight's you can't achieve anything except health problems.
Things that need to be followed and carried on the day of EAMCET exam:
- One need to carry hall ticket, eraser, sharpener and a ball point pen on the day of the exam and two pencils will be provided by the center so no need of taking a pencil.
- Be at the center at-least an hour before and try to be as cool as possible.
- Once the OMR sheet is given carefully read all the instructions and fill in the details.
- After getting the question paper start with Chemistry, as Chemistry can be completed quickly. Try to complete 40 questions of Chemistry within 25 minutes by doing this your confidence also goes up as you are left out with ample time for Mathematics/Biology and Physics.
- Try to answer 80 questions of Mathematics/Biology in 90 minutes and then finally start with Physics and try to complete this part of 40 questions in 50 to 55 minutes. After this you are left out with 10 to 15 minutes of time divide this time into 3 intervals and mark the answers on the OMR after every section.
- Don't make a mess by marking all the answers at the end. Many do this thing but may end up in a failure as sometimes you may not have sufficient time to do so.
Related Tags: EAMCET preparation tips, EAMCET, EAMCET tips, EAMCET, Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test, Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test tips, JNT University Hyderabad, JNTU.