CUSAT 2010 Answer Keys
CUSAT or Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, Kerala is the leading university in southern India. The establishment of the erstwhile University of Cochin in 1971 was a commitment from the Government of Kerala towards the new scientific policy resolution adopted by the Central Government on 4th March 1958. The birth of the new University was with the specific purpose of “development of higher education with particular emphasis on post-graduate studies and research in applied science, technology, industry and commerce”. The University of Cochin was later reorganized as Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT).
Syndicate, Academic Council, Senate and the Boards of Studies in different Faculties are the Principal Authorities of the university. Syndicate is the Chief Executive Body which meets every month. The academic structure comprises of nine Faculties viz. Engineering, Environmental Studies, Humanities, Law, Marine Sciences, Medical Sciences and Technology, Science, Social Sciences and Technology. A Sophisticated Test and Instrumentation Centre (STIC) was established in 1996 in collaboration with the Government of Kerala. Centers also exist for Interdisciplinary Studies, Microprocessor Research, National Manpower Information, Rural Development & Appropriate Technology, Ocean Electronics Science in Society, Information Resource Management, Neuron Science, Creative Writing, Comparative Literature, Population Studies, Aquatic Animal Health, Monsoon Studies, Economic Policy and Analysis & Adult and Extension education.
To download question paper click here
- cusat B.tech Computer Graphics model question papers April 2008
- cusat B.tech Electronic Circuits model question papers November 2005
- cusat B.tech Electronic Devices and Circuits model question papers November 2007
- cusat B.tech Engineering Mathematics II model question papers November 2007
- cusat B.tech Engineering Mechanics model question papers June 2006
- cusat B.tech Switch Gear and Protection model question papers April 2008