CLAT Question Paper 2010
CLAT is stand for Common Law Admission Test is the common entrance exam conducted by the different national law universities for the admission into the LLB or LLM Undergraduate and Post Graduate Law courses. The CLAT exam is common entrance exam for admission into 11 different national law universities. Students can get admission into different Law Universities through this common law admission test after class 12. In India there are more than 1000 seats in various law universities. In different parts of the state there are 12 national law schools established. Students pursue a career in law join these collages from all over India.
CLAT Under graduate Programs :
The Under-Graduate Programme Offered by the National Law Universities
[5 year integrated BA / B.Sc / B Psc / BBA / BCom LL.B (Hons) Degree Course]
CLAT Eligibility :
To be eligible to appear for CLAT-2011, a candidate should have passed his / her Higher Secondary School / Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC / ST / OBC and persons with Disability).
Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.
Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC / ST and persons with Disability)
Offered by NUJS, NLU Jodhpur and GNLU.
Bachelor in Political Science, offered by NLU Jodhpur.
Offered by GNLU, a new course, BSL (Bachelor of Social Welfare and Policy is under consideration to be introduced).
The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his / her admission and be able to submit its proof.
Subject to State reservation at the University concerned.
CLAT Pattern of the Test Paper for Undergraduate Programs :
- Total Marks of CLAT 2011 Entrance Exam : 200
- Total number of questions for CLAT 2011 Entrance Exam : 200
- Duration of examination : Two Hours
Subject areas with weightage :
- English including Comprehension : 40 Marks
- General Knowledge / Current Affairs : 50 Marks
- Mathematics : 20 Marks
- Logical Reasoning : 45 Marks
- Legal Aptitude / Legal Awareness : 45 Marks
CLAT Post graduate Programs :
The Post Graduate Programme Offered in the National Law Universities
[Two Year LL.M Degree Course]
[Important Note : CNLU, Patna does not offer this course]
Eligibility for CLAT :
To be eligible for appearing in CLAT-2011 a candidate should have obtained a LL.B/B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC / ST / OBC and persons with Disability).
Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying degree examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test
Subject to state reservation at the University concerned
The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his/her admission and be able to submit its proof.
CLAT Pattern of the Test Paper for Postgraduate Programme :
- Total Marks : 200
- Duration of examination : Two Hours
- Subject areas : Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory
CLAT Total number of questions :
- Objective Type : 100 questions of one mark each
- Essay : Two questions of 50 marks each
- CLAT Question Paper 1
- CLAT Question Paper 2
- CLAT Question Paper 3
- CLAT Question Paper 4
- CLAT Question Paper 5
- CLAT LLM Legal GK and Constitution Sample-1
- CLAT LLM Legal GK and Constitution Sample Paper 2
- CLAT LLM Legal GK and Constitution Sample paper 3
- CLAT Sample Paper 1
- CLAT Sample Paper 2
- CLAT Sample Paper 3
- CLAT Sample Paper 5
- CLAT Sample Paper 6
- CLAT Sample Paper 7
- CLAT Sample Paper 8
- CLAT Sample Paper 9
- CLAT Sample Paper10
- CLAT Sample Paper 11
- CLAT-English sample paper
- CLAT-GK sample paper
- CLAT-Mathematical Ability Question papers
- Common Law Admission Test-2010 Question papers